- Student Conductor: $1800
- Auditor: $1000
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required upon acceptance to the program and agreement to attend.
- $55/night for on-campus housing during the program.
- Queens College Summit Housing information can be found here.
- Participants will have their own rooms in a suite with shared bathrooms, kitchen, and lounge area.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: June 1
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- May 15 – Acceptance Notification
- June 18 – Arrival and Orientation
- Online Application (click here)
- Video of your conducting in performance or rehearsal*
- Letter of recommendation**
* Videos may be submitted as a DVD to the address below, or electronically through the online application as viewable web links (e.g. YouTube uploads). With either method, please be sure to clearly label your name and title of the conducted works.
** Resume and Letter of Recommendation may be sent to the address below or digitally to the email address: admin@QCconductorsworkshop.com
Mail materials to:
Audrey Edelstein, Manager
Conductors Workshop at Queens College
Aaron Copland School of Music
Queens College, CUNY
65-30 Kissena Boulevard
Queens, NY 11367-1597